Wednesday, December 16, 2015

5-Star Reviews for CAST ME NOT AWAY

So far, Amazon.com Reviews are coming in at 5-Stars, with only one 4-Star. Yet, that lone 4-Star Review is full of Praise and no criticism.

Some comments sent to me or the publisher directly don't appear on Amazon, so here are my favorites. Visit Zara Heritage on Amazon.com to read the reviews there.

Praise for
CAST ME NOT AWAY

 
Madge Osborn, Director
Coos Bay Pregnancy Resource Center

Oct. 31, 2o15:  “Waiting on a delayed flight I began reading this. I am about a third of the way through and am so absorbed in this foretelling, Orwellian tale of a society that no longer values our most vulnerable members.  Thank you, Gail A Lewis.  Thank you, Zara Heritage.”

Nov. 19, 2015:  “Hi! I read your book on vacation! WOW!   Very  good. Thank you for giving life to Robbie. I would like to purchase for volunteers. How might I best get some copies?” - Madge
-------------------------------------------------

Marianne Waldman, Owner
Heaven’s Lil Darlings Aviary

Oct. 8, 2015:  “Just had to tell you I finished your book last night…it was amazing and so well written!!! So glad I got it! Thanks for inspiring me to read…it’s been a while since I was. I’ll be recommending it to my friends.”
-------------------------------------------------

Liz Nowak, Choir
Holy Redeemer Parish

Oct. 11, 2015:  “Couldn't put the book down. Felt so many emotions —suspense, sadness, outrage. The ending was so surprising. There is hope for the future.”
-------------------------------------------------

Nancy Chavez, Vice President
Alliant Insurance Services, Inc.

Oct. 31, 2015:  “…Only through education, thoughtful alternatives and brave souls like those described in the book can we turn the tide. This is as compelling a read as 1984 and other futuristic books that proved to be prophetic.”
-------------------------------------------------

Amazon Customer: 

Dec. 1, 2015:  “…All of the characters in the book were interesting and made a very pleasant story line. I was actually brought to tears many times and was very pleased with the ending.”

Additional Reviews on Amazon.com
Available in eBook and on KindleUnlimited
 
Blessings and Merry Christmas
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment